Gelish Gel Polish
Performs like Gel, Applies like Polish. Get up to three weeks of beautiful, chip free, fade resistant colour. Nails are shaped, cuticles tidied and Gelish Gel Polish is applied in your choice of colour or French. Gelish is also great for your toes, lasting up to 8 weeks!
Your nails are filed into your desired shape and your cuticles tidied. You can then choose from a wide range of Gelish colours or you may prefer to choose French. This will then be applied to your natural nail (Gel Polish does not add length to your nails - if extra length is needed you will need to book in for Gel Extensions) Each layer of Gelish is cured for 30 seconds in an LED lamp. Once the treatment is finished you will have beautiful, long lasting, chip resistant colour for 3 weeks! Gelish can also be applied to your toes. This is great for holidays as it lasts for up to 8 weeks.
Length can be added to short nails with Gel Extensions. These can be done in two ways; tips can be applied to the natural nail using glue and then gel applied over the top to build up the nail. Extensions can also be sculpted by using a form and applying the gel to create the extended nail. Gel Polish is then applied over the top in your chosen colour or French. After first application Gel Extensions can be infilled every 2 weeks. Treatment takes 90minutes. A 50% deposit is required to secure appointment. This must be paid when making the appointment.
Hint and Tips
- Please note Gel Polish does not add length to your nails, for added length you must book in for Gel Extensions.
- Gel Polish will last for 3 weeks provided you follow the aftercare advice given to you.
- If you would like nail art please mention this when booking your appointment so we can discuss this beforehand.
Homecare and Aftercare Advice
- Use cuticle oil regularly. Cuticle oil is Amazing! I cannot stress enough the difference this will make to your nails. It hydrates the nail therefore making it more flexible and less likely to split, chip peel or break. Apply as much as possible - but it is most beneficial to apply before bed. Massage into the cuticle and behind the tip of the nail. It is perfectly safe to use with your Gelish Gel Polish.
- Wear gloves for cleaning, washing up or gardening.
- Always wash your hands after applying makeup or sunscreen. These products can cause staining of the nail.
- Always wear gloves when using Fake Tan products or hair dye, as these can dye your nails too!
- Avoid using your nails as tools. Do not pick things such as tins, cans or labels. Use the pads of your fingers for typing.
- Do not pick, peel or bite your nails. Gelish is designed to adhere to your natural nail plate and if peeled will cause damage to your nail.
- If you have caught or broken a nail please do not hesitate to make an appointment for a fix. Fixes are free within the first 7 days after your appointment.
- Your nails have been applied by a professional, and should be removed by a professional. If you decide to remove them yourself, please ask me for advice first.
- Please take care of your nails. They are not indestructible, but if you follow these points and look after them, they will remain as beautiful as the day you got them done.