The perfect pampering session for your hands!
Dry skin is removed with a renewing hand scrub, nails are shaped, cuticles pushed back and tidied. Conditioning cream is then applied and allowed to soak in while your hands are cosy in the heated mitts, you will be treated to a luxury nourishing hand and arm massage. Your chosen colour of polish is then applied. This treatment will relax you and transform your hands, treatment time is 60 minutes.
Hints and Tips
- Please allow adequate time for your nails to dry before leaving.
- Look out purse and keys before the start of your appointment - this avoids the dreaded smudging!
- Always wear rubber gloves when using any cleaning products, washing dishes or doing gardening this will not only prolong your manicure but will protect your nails from breaking.
- Use cuticle oil regularly - this hydrates the nails making them more flexible and less likely to split, peel, chip or break. The best time to do this is before bed to let it soak in as much as possible. Cuticle oil can be applied even if you have polish on!
- Use hand cream regularly to keep your skin supple and hydrated. Especially after washing your hands.
- Have regular manicures to keep your nails groomed and conditioned.
- Use non acetone nail polish remover to stop your nails drying out.
The perfect pampering treatment for your feet.
Skin is renewed with a refreshing foot scrub, dry areas are buffed away, toenails are cut and shaped. Conditioning cream will then be applied and allowed to soak in while your feet are cosy in the heated boots. Your feet will be treated to a luxury massage then your chosen colour of polish will be applied. This is a fabulously relaxing treatment and great for pre-holiday pampering! Treatment take 1hour and 15 minutes.
Hints and Tips
- It is advisable to bring open toed footwear for after your appointment to avoid smudging!
- Please allow adequate drying time before leaving your appointment.
- It is not advisable to have a pedicure if you suffer from verrucas, athletes foot or other foot disorders as this can spread infection.
Aftercare and Homecare Advice
- Apply foot cream regularly to keep skin hydrated and looking lovely.
- Apply cuticle oil to the toenails, especially if you regularly wear nail polish.
- When removing dry skin at home e.g with a foot file, soak your feet first! This softens the skin and makes treatment much more successful! Do it gradually, removing too much at once and make the situation worse in time.
- Don't cut your toenails too short or cut them down at the sides - this can cause ingrown toenails!